Friday, November 19, 2004

Thanks, but no thanks

Well, I had trouble setting up my profile, so I e-mailed the host...do you think I got an answer? Hell, no. So, my responses are brief, but I'd be happy to elaborate on them. Also, here's my original answer to the query about telling children a story about a frog with a wig:
Once upon a time there was a bald frog. He was so bald that he had nothing to use to attempt one of those comb-overs that normally fool observers into thinking you have a full head of hair, not even enough for a TRUMP(trademark) Back-Comb. He went to the finest wig shops in all of New York City, but none of them would wait on a lowly amphibian. So, he took himself down to Canal Street, where he purchased a counterfeit Burberry's cap and lived happily (and cheaply) until he was run over by a backhoe that was prepping the next TRUMP (trademark) INTERNATIONAL PALACE FOR WEALTHY PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO WASTE MONEY.
Hope you enjoyed that little fable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home