Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Adventures of Spunky Bastard (Part III)

I picked up Spunky B. from the vet last night, and was he glad to come home. My vet and his entire staff are wonderful, but I think he prefers his creature comforts at our apartment over a cage in a cat hospital. Of course Moochie hissed at him continually, as he had that cat hospital smell about him (or maybe she was disappointed that he'd returned), but Scraps welcomed him back. He showed no ill effects from the declawing and was scampering about just like his old self. Well...perhaps not ALL of his old self. I glanced at his nether regions and saw that tiny M&Ms were in the spot where small Peppermint Patties once...hung. Ouch.

He was a little purr box this morning, not wanting me to leave him. Truth be told, I would have gladly stayed, but I think my employers might have had issues with that. He's probably chasing Moochie and Scraps with wild abandon and getting very frustrated when he realizes his shredding days are over. And that's a good thing.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Welcome home SB!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home