Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Here Comes Karen Claus

Natural Grinchiness aside, I'm amazed to report that not only do I have every single Christmas present I need (and probably some I don't), all save four are wrapped and labeled! Unfortunately, time constraints prohibited me from creating a Christmas CD for friends (that, plus the fact that I have yet to organize my massive music collection since it was moved nearly one year ago), but I'll just have to do a truly excellent one for 2005. Anyway, those who know me well also know that I recently put about everything I have into a tribute CD I created to memorialize someone special. Burn-out? Maybe. Nevertheless, thanks to Amazon and Signals/Wireless, my only in-store shopping was done via several lunchtime trips to Target and CostCo, plus I started early. Even the felines are taken care of (and you try to keep catnip hidden away from ferocious beasts like mine...difficult, but not impossible!).

Another day and a half and I'm on vacation until January 4. These upcoming days will be filled with merriment, old friends, trips to the gym and continued postings on this site. OK, maybe I won't be posting every day, but I'll do my best. There are sure to be antics/events worth sharing from this holiday break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home